Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 29, 2024

The Category of Four.

Who Controls The World?

Just an hour ago, I was watching the P-Gurus Channel on YouTube.

The following question was put by the host Sri Aiyer before Sri Sumeet Peerji :

Who is controlling the World?

And Sri Sumeet Peerji answered :

Religion, Conflict, Interference and War-Economy.

Now I can say these Categories of Four really govern the state of World affairs.

I commented upon this citing 3 stanzas from Shrimadbhagvadgita :

नादत्ते कस्यचित्पापं सुकृतं चैव न प्रभुः

अज्ञानेनावृतं ज्ञानं तेन मुह्यन्ति जन्तवः।। 

न कर्तृत्वं न कर्माणि लोकस्य सृजति प्रभुः

न च कर्मफलसंयोगं स्वभावस्तु प्रवर्तते।। 

ज्ञानेन तु तदज्ञानं येषां नाशितं आत्मनः

तेषां आदित्यवज्ज्ञानं प्रकाशयति तत् परम्।। 

--

There exists no such a unique objective world common to all. Everyone thinks of such a world in one's own mind. There is neither anything like individual action (Karma). Karma is but an idea. Likewise the sense of doer-ship too is an idea.  The sense of "I suffer / enjoy / experience" is also again such a thought in the mind and lastly - the possessiveness and being the possessor of possessions - "I'm The Owner"  is a similar one idea only. 

So only the swabhAva / nature performs all activities through all the beings, and they wrongly become a victim of the idea "I do,  I have to do,  I must do, I will / will not do and several others like this. This is verily अज्ञान / the delusion that covers up the  ज्ञान  /  Wisdom. Really nothing what-so-ever happens and so no one is responsible for anything that takes place anywhere in the world.

***



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ujjain, m.p., India
My Prominant Translation-Works Are: 1.अहं ब्रह्मास्मि - श्री निसर्गदत्त महाराज की विश्वप्रसिद्ध महाकृति "I Am That" का हिंदी अनुवाद, चेतना प्रकाशन मुम्बई, ( www.chetana.com ) से प्रकाशित "शिक्षा क्या है ?": श्री जे.कृष्णमूर्ति कृत " J.Krishnamurti: Talks with Students" Varanasi 1954 का "ईश्वर क्या है?" : "On God", दोनों पुस्तकें राजपाल संस, कश्मीरी गेट दिल्ली से प्रकाशित । इसके अतिरिक्त श्री ए.आर. नटराजन कृत, श्री रमण महर्षि के ग्रन्थों "उपदेश-सारः" एवं "सत्‌-दर्शनं" की अंग्रेज़ी टीका का हिंदी अनुवाद, जो Ramana Maharshi Centre for Learning,Bangalore से प्रकाशित हुआ है । I love Translation work. So far I have translated : I Am That (Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj's World Renowned English/Marathi/(in more than 17 + languages of the world) ...Vedanta- Classic in Hindi. J.Krishnamurti's works, : i) Ishwar Kyaa Hai, ii)Shiksha Kya Hai ? And some other Vedant-Classics. I am writing these blogs just as a hobby. It helps improve my skills and expressing-out myself. Thanks for your visit !! Contact : vinayvaidya111@gmail.com