Total Pageviews

Monday, January 9, 2023

Matter, Consciousness and Awareness.

P O E T R Y  : 10-01-2023

All That Matters,

Is but consciousness,

The Consciousness,

Manifest in myriad forms,

Worlds, things and beings,

Matters indeed.

But Who Knows!

One Who Knows is not consciousness,

But The Awareness only, 

Where the Knower is the known,

Where the Knower is the Knowing,

Where the Knowing is the Knower, 

Where the Knowing is the known. 

Where the Knowing Alone is All,

Where the Knowing is Aware of Itself,

Yet indistinct from Being and Bliss.

That is All That,

That is all That matters!

इति अलम्! 

Das Alles! 

***




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ujjain, m.p., India
My Prominant Translation-Works Are: 1.अहं ब्रह्मास्मि - श्री निसर्गदत्त महाराज की विश्वप्रसिद्ध महाकृति "I Am That" का हिंदी अनुवाद, चेतना प्रकाशन मुम्बई, ( www.chetana.com ) से प्रकाशित "शिक्षा क्या है ?": श्री जे.कृष्णमूर्ति कृत " J.Krishnamurti: Talks with Students" Varanasi 1954 का "ईश्वर क्या है?" : "On God", दोनों पुस्तकें राजपाल संस, कश्मीरी गेट दिल्ली से प्रकाशित । इसके अतिरिक्त श्री ए.आर. नटराजन कृत, श्री रमण महर्षि के ग्रन्थों "उपदेश-सारः" एवं "सत्‌-दर्शनं" की अंग्रेज़ी टीका का हिंदी अनुवाद, जो Ramana Maharshi Centre for Learning,Bangalore से प्रकाशित हुआ है । I love Translation work. So far I have translated : I Am That (Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj's World Renowned English/Marathi/(in more than 17 + languages of the world) ...Vedanta- Classic in Hindi. J.Krishnamurti's works, : i) Ishwar Kyaa Hai, ii)Shiksha Kya Hai ? And some other Vedant-Classics. I am writing these blogs just as a hobby. It helps improve my skills and expressing-out myself. Thanks for your visit !! Contact : vinayvaidya111@gmail.com