Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Letter to an Ex-Friend

~A Letter to an Ex-Friend~
***********************


Dear E,


I humbly admit,
You are right, 
I am wrong.
I also told you, 
I am helpless.
So, the life goes on
Like this............
I can't even say,
Forgive me !
I praise your strength,
And happy,
Because I am weak.
It is my strength,
-Indeed !
I have nothing to say,
No Fear,
No hope,
No worry,
No regret,
No Exhilaration,
Nor sadness,
Neither joy,
Nor sorrow.
I'm gone with the wind !
- Where ?
- I don't know.
Nothing to do.
No words to say .
I'm just blank.


Deep Regards,


Sincerely,
Affectionately,


____________________
********************


2 comments:

P.N. Subramanian said...

I wanted to quote Swami Vivekananda who said "Strength is life, weakness is death". But after reading the last line, I also felt, remaining blank is perhaps blissful.

Vinay Kumar Vaidya said...

P.N.Subramanian,
Sir,
It is a most personal poem, though I have given it a form of a worldly one.
Personal and at the same time it relates the personal to the One 'Impersonal'.
I always feel, this relationship can not be expressed through words.
And I was amazed to see that your remark about 'blank' fits well to the meaning, I had in mind while writing this poem.
Thanks for the compliments.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ujjain, m.p., India
My Prominant Translation-Works Are: 1.अहं ब्रह्मास्मि - श्री निसर्गदत्त महाराज की विश्वप्रसिद्ध महाकृति "I Am That" का हिंदी अनुवाद, चेतना प्रकाशन मुम्बई, ( www.chetana.com ) से प्रकाशित "शिक्षा क्या है ?": श्री जे.कृष्णमूर्ति कृत " J.Krishnamurti: Talks with Students" Varanasi 1954 का "ईश्वर क्या है?" : "On God", दोनों पुस्तकें राजपाल संस, कश्मीरी गेट दिल्ली से प्रकाशित । इसके अतिरिक्त श्री ए.आर. नटराजन कृत, श्री रमण महर्षि के ग्रन्थों "उपदेश-सारः" एवं "सत्‌-दर्शनं" की अंग्रेज़ी टीका का हिंदी अनुवाद, जो Ramana Maharshi Centre for Learning,Bangalore से प्रकाशित हुआ है । I love Translation work. So far I have translated : I Am That (Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj's World Renowned English/Marathi/(in more than 17 + languages of the world) ...Vedanta- Classic in Hindi. J.Krishnamurti's works, : i) Ishwar Kyaa Hai, ii)Shiksha Kya Hai ? And some other Vedant-Classics. I am writing these blogs just as a hobby. It helps improve my skills and expressing-out myself. Thanks for your visit !! Contact : vinayvaidya111@gmail.com