Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 24, 2022

The Algorithm.

Artificial Intelligence

-----------------©-----------------

"Press "Enter" or, the default option / action  follows after 10 seconds."

I was told.

To me, A. I. is but another kind or a name for the Algorithm. Well, I know little about these things.

To me, Artificial Intelligence is a well built and structured algorithm only. Whatever.

Creating / building an algorithm implies you believe in causation. Still you are unaware / ignorant of the simple information that you are also just one another factor in the chain of causation. Call it destiny or free will, you cannot escape the fact. 

The inherent idea of agency prompts one to question : 

"Exactly who is, that decides what is going to happen?"

Isn't the question based upon the ignorance itself? Ignorance / the assumption that there is some authority somewhere above the sky  or elsewere who decides whatever is going to happen.

In asking this question, it is presumed, you already know that there is such an entity in whatever kind or form.

Is it not again the idea itself that emerges out from the back of the mind?

Ignorance means the lack of information, or the lack of the useful information.

How to crack a password?

Isn't a password how-so-ever complicated or  simple, is a set, a combination of letters and signs, arranged in a specific way, according to a certain algorithm?

When a password is generated, the same is supported by a simple or a comparatively a difficult algorithm.

In retrospect, could we perhaps discover or  retrieve the requisite information that was used while creating the password?

"I will do, I will not..."

Isn't it a password in itself, that commands / enables / allows / prompts you to spring up at once into action?

Exactly, "Who" is there that commands and is referred to as "I"?

Yet everyone spontaneously, involuntarily, obeys without exception the command, this idea "I". This very idea that you yourself are "I". Are you an idea only? Or the underlying Reality where-in and where-from this idea emerges out and subsequently merges into it again?

(03:27 a.m. 25-04-2022)

*** 


 


 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ujjain, m.p., India
My Prominant Translation-Works Are: 1.अहं ब्रह्मास्मि - श्री निसर्गदत्त महाराज की विश्वप्रसिद्ध महाकृति "I Am That" का हिंदी अनुवाद, चेतना प्रकाशन मुम्बई, ( www.chetana.com ) से प्रकाशित "शिक्षा क्या है ?": श्री जे.कृष्णमूर्ति कृत " J.Krishnamurti: Talks with Students" Varanasi 1954 का "ईश्वर क्या है?" : "On God", दोनों पुस्तकें राजपाल संस, कश्मीरी गेट दिल्ली से प्रकाशित । इसके अतिरिक्त श्री ए.आर. नटराजन कृत, श्री रमण महर्षि के ग्रन्थों "उपदेश-सारः" एवं "सत्‌-दर्शनं" की अंग्रेज़ी टीका का हिंदी अनुवाद, जो Ramana Maharshi Centre for Learning,Bangalore से प्रकाशित हुआ है । I love Translation work. So far I have translated : I Am That (Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj's World Renowned English/Marathi/(in more than 17 + languages of the world) ...Vedanta- Classic in Hindi. J.Krishnamurti's works, : i) Ishwar Kyaa Hai, ii)Shiksha Kya Hai ? And some other Vedant-Classics. I am writing these blogs just as a hobby. It helps improve my skills and expressing-out myself. Thanks for your visit !! Contact : vinayvaidya111@gmail.com