Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Q. A. I.

Quantum Artificial Intelligence.

-----------------------©-------------------------

When the Pakistan P. M. Imran Khan met the Army Chief Bajwa.

The two were discussing how to deal with the current situation in Pakistan.

Meanwhile the Chinese Premier Xi Jin Ping was on line. 

"Ask a few questions." - He said.

"Well!  Could Srilanka come out safe from the economic crisis?"

"Next!"

"Could Russia overcome the Ukraine Crisis?"

"Next!"

"How the next Covid wave will affect the world?"

"Next!"

"What are you doing presently, and what is your suggestion for Imran Khan and Me? What shall we do?"

"O. K. I'm examining the performance of my newly just now acquired Quantum Artificial Intelligence supported computer.

I asked all your questions to it.  

It did 31,76,191,876 calculations in the next fraction of the moment and suggested that Imran will sack Bajwa and in return Bajwa will pursue the Parliament to pass the vote of confidence against Imran Khan and show him the exit door from his office." 

So that was the drama which pleased all and everyone!

***

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ujjain, m.p., India
My Prominant Translation-Works Are: 1.अहं ब्रह्मास्मि - श्री निसर्गदत्त महाराज की विश्वप्रसिद्ध महाकृति "I Am That" का हिंदी अनुवाद, चेतना प्रकाशन मुम्बई, ( www.chetana.com ) से प्रकाशित "शिक्षा क्या है ?": श्री जे.कृष्णमूर्ति कृत " J.Krishnamurti: Talks with Students" Varanasi 1954 का "ईश्वर क्या है?" : "On God", दोनों पुस्तकें राजपाल संस, कश्मीरी गेट दिल्ली से प्रकाशित । इसके अतिरिक्त श्री ए.आर. नटराजन कृत, श्री रमण महर्षि के ग्रन्थों "उपदेश-सारः" एवं "सत्‌-दर्शनं" की अंग्रेज़ी टीका का हिंदी अनुवाद, जो Ramana Maharshi Centre for Learning,Bangalore से प्रकाशित हुआ है । I love Translation work. So far I have translated : I Am That (Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj's World Renowned English/Marathi/(in more than 17 + languages of the world) ...Vedanta- Classic in Hindi. J.Krishnamurti's works, : i) Ishwar Kyaa Hai, ii)Shiksha Kya Hai ? And some other Vedant-Classics. I am writing these blogs just as a hobby. It helps improve my skills and expressing-out myself. Thanks for your visit !! Contact : vinayvaidya111@gmail.com