Total Pageviews

Friday, January 21, 2011

~~Up-Hill Task~~


~~~~~Up-Hill Task~~~~~
__________________________
**************************

Yesterday something went wrong.
I said to myself;
Leave it to Him.
But my mind kept wondering and worrying.
Then Bhagavan asked me;
"Who worries ?"
And in a flash, I could see that so for I had been saying ;
"Leave everything to Him",
But it was all just at the level of mind.
And so far I had not really left the mind that causes fear,
anxiety, anger, discomfort, along-with the joy and the pride of
achievement,..that comes under the grip of illusion and confusion.
In brief,;
I take it as 'me' / 'I'. 
Sometimes I say;
"I" am afraid, sad,....
And after a while I say;
"I' was afraid, sad,....
I also say in my ignorance / understanding of my (!?) mind;
"My mind is afraid, sad,.."
as if I (whatever that is) is really the owner of the thing 'the mind'.
So mind itself causes division between it's various states.
And the mind itself causes an imagined 'me' / 'I', who is the 'owner'.
And mind keeps it's play uninterruptedly.
So, when I really Leave the mind to Him, it means it is no more mine.
And the owner of the mind the apparent 'I' / 'me' caused by the mind is not
a real entity / thing. 
Surrender (Samarpana) means the mind is not mine, I can't control, change it.
And it belongs to Him. It is upon Him.
Quite a difficult task.




_______________________
***********************


1 comment:

Vinay Kumar Vaidya said...

I contemplate over Him the Great Ramana,
Who is ever untouched, beyond the world,
Where the whole world is only a wave,
And One who abides in the heart-cave of All 'beings',
As The Ocean of 'Being' and 'Bliss',

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ujjain, m.p., India
My Prominant Translation-Works Are: 1.अहं ब्रह्मास्मि - श्री निसर्गदत्त महाराज की विश्वप्रसिद्ध महाकृति "I Am That" का हिंदी अनुवाद, चेतना प्रकाशन मुम्बई, ( www.chetana.com ) से प्रकाशित "शिक्षा क्या है ?": श्री जे.कृष्णमूर्ति कृत " J.Krishnamurti: Talks with Students" Varanasi 1954 का "ईश्वर क्या है?" : "On God", दोनों पुस्तकें राजपाल संस, कश्मीरी गेट दिल्ली से प्रकाशित । इसके अतिरिक्त श्री ए.आर. नटराजन कृत, श्री रमण महर्षि के ग्रन्थों "उपदेश-सारः" एवं "सत्‌-दर्शनं" की अंग्रेज़ी टीका का हिंदी अनुवाद, जो Ramana Maharshi Centre for Learning,Bangalore से प्रकाशित हुआ है । I love Translation work. So far I have translated : I Am That (Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj's World Renowned English/Marathi/(in more than 17 + languages of the world) ...Vedanta- Classic in Hindi. J.Krishnamurti's works, : i) Ishwar Kyaa Hai, ii)Shiksha Kya Hai ? And some other Vedant-Classics. I am writing these blogs just as a hobby. It helps improve my skills and expressing-out myself. Thanks for your visit !! Contact : vinayvaidya111@gmail.com