Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 5, 2024

A New Understanding.

bhUtAnAmsmi chetanA. 

भूतानामस्मि चेतना।। 

--

Since the year 2016, when I was going through the  ऋग्वेद / Rgveda, मण्डल -2, I could relate and connect myself with the ऋषि-चेतना / rShi-consciousness of  भारद्वाज ऋषि / bhAradwaja rShi, and then something happened when one day (a few weeks ago) I deeply felt that ऋषि-चेतना / rShi-consciousness is though unique and the same in all, one could relate oneself with any of those so many with different names.

Then I realized how I could relate myself and connect to also with :

बुधकौशिक ऋषि / budhakaushika rShi.

He was the one who was given and ordered by none other than भगवान शिव / Bhagavan Shiva to write down the  रामरक्षा स्तोत्रम् / rAmarakShA stotraM.

आदिष्टवान् यथा स्वप्ने रामरक्षामिमां हरः।।

तथा लिखितवान् प्रातः प्रबुद्धो बुधकौशिकः।।

As was ordered by the Ishwara Shiva to The enlightened budhakaushika, in the dream, budhakaushika wrote down the same in the next morning.

I too feel I write down many a great posts as I visit in a dream-state and then note down them in my blogs.

In a way,  I believe / think I'm related to rShi budhakaushika.

***


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ujjain, m.p., India
My Prominant Translation-Works Are: 1.अहं ब्रह्मास्मि - श्री निसर्गदत्त महाराज की विश्वप्रसिद्ध महाकृति "I Am That" का हिंदी अनुवाद, चेतना प्रकाशन मुम्बई, ( www.chetana.com ) से प्रकाशित "शिक्षा क्या है ?": श्री जे.कृष्णमूर्ति कृत " J.Krishnamurti: Talks with Students" Varanasi 1954 का "ईश्वर क्या है?" : "On God", दोनों पुस्तकें राजपाल संस, कश्मीरी गेट दिल्ली से प्रकाशित । इसके अतिरिक्त श्री ए.आर. नटराजन कृत, श्री रमण महर्षि के ग्रन्थों "उपदेश-सारः" एवं "सत्‌-दर्शनं" की अंग्रेज़ी टीका का हिंदी अनुवाद, जो Ramana Maharshi Centre for Learning,Bangalore से प्रकाशित हुआ है । I love Translation work. So far I have translated : I Am That (Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj's World Renowned English/Marathi/(in more than 17 + languages of the world) ...Vedanta- Classic in Hindi. J.Krishnamurti's works, : i) Ishwar Kyaa Hai, ii)Shiksha Kya Hai ? And some other Vedant-Classics. I am writing these blogs just as a hobby. It helps improve my skills and expressing-out myself. Thanks for your visit !! Contact : vinayvaidya111@gmail.com