Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 30, 2023

Love Is Not Pink.

P O E T R Y 

~~ Nurseryrhymesforthegrownup ~~

--

Love Is Not Rose,

Love Is Not Pink, 

So What Is Love? 

Let Me Just Think!

Love Is Trick, 

Love Is Prick,

Love Is Prank, 

Bleak And Blank!

Love Sinks Deep, 

Gets Deep Sank,

So That Is Love,

Let Me Thank!

Love Has No File,

Love Has No Rank, 

Love Is Empty,

Dry Water Tank!

Who Could Drown Thirsty?

Who Could Frown There?

In Love And As In War,

All Is Good, Fine And Fair!

Let Me Not Bank On Love,

Let Not Love Bank On Me, 

If The Love Is Not Blind,

See, Tell, Let Me Find!

***


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ujjain, m.p., India
My Prominant Translation-Works Are: 1.अहं ब्रह्मास्मि - श्री निसर्गदत्त महाराज की विश्वप्रसिद्ध महाकृति "I Am That" का हिंदी अनुवाद, चेतना प्रकाशन मुम्बई, ( www.chetana.com ) से प्रकाशित "शिक्षा क्या है ?": श्री जे.कृष्णमूर्ति कृत " J.Krishnamurti: Talks with Students" Varanasi 1954 का "ईश्वर क्या है?" : "On God", दोनों पुस्तकें राजपाल संस, कश्मीरी गेट दिल्ली से प्रकाशित । इसके अतिरिक्त श्री ए.आर. नटराजन कृत, श्री रमण महर्षि के ग्रन्थों "उपदेश-सारः" एवं "सत्‌-दर्शनं" की अंग्रेज़ी टीका का हिंदी अनुवाद, जो Ramana Maharshi Centre for Learning,Bangalore से प्रकाशित हुआ है । I love Translation work. So far I have translated : I Am That (Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj's World Renowned English/Marathi/(in more than 17 + languages of the world) ...Vedanta- Classic in Hindi. J.Krishnamurti's works, : i) Ishwar Kyaa Hai, ii)Shiksha Kya Hai ? And some other Vedant-Classics. I am writing these blogs just as a hobby. It helps improve my skills and expressing-out myself. Thanks for your visit !! Contact : vinayvaidya111@gmail.com