Total Pageviews

Monday, August 10, 2015

A Poem of the day / "If you are ..."

Right to die with dignity, in peace.
--
Just as one should / could not be deprived of his / her right to live the life, one should / could also not be deprived of exercising one's right to die the way one would like to adopt. Just like the right to Live one's life, one should also have the right to die, and the choice of the way one would like.
I would even say that living the life with dignity and dying with the same dignity should be treated as fundamental human rights of every-one and should be given all due respect always.
--

A Poem of the day
__
©

If you are ...

If you are the thirst,
Get yourself quenched.
If you are the love,
Spread over,
All over the earth.
If it is very difficult,
To live on,
In this cruel world,
Become and be my breath,
Move in,
And stay on there,
In my chest.
--

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ujjain, m.p., India
My Prominant Translation-Works Are: 1.अहं ब्रह्मास्मि - श्री निसर्गदत्त महाराज की विश्वप्रसिद्ध महाकृति "I Am That" का हिंदी अनुवाद, चेतना प्रकाशन मुम्बई, ( www.chetana.com ) से प्रकाशित "शिक्षा क्या है ?": श्री जे.कृष्णमूर्ति कृत " J.Krishnamurti: Talks with Students" Varanasi 1954 का "ईश्वर क्या है?" : "On God", दोनों पुस्तकें राजपाल संस, कश्मीरी गेट दिल्ली से प्रकाशित । इसके अतिरिक्त श्री ए.आर. नटराजन कृत, श्री रमण महर्षि के ग्रन्थों "उपदेश-सारः" एवं "सत्‌-दर्शनं" की अंग्रेज़ी टीका का हिंदी अनुवाद, जो Ramana Maharshi Centre for Learning,Bangalore से प्रकाशित हुआ है । I love Translation work. So far I have translated : I Am That (Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj's World Renowned English/Marathi/(in more than 17 + languages of the world) ...Vedanta- Classic in Hindi. J.Krishnamurti's works, : i) Ishwar Kyaa Hai, ii)Shiksha Kya Hai ? And some other Vedant-Classics. I am writing these blogs just as a hobby. It helps improve my skills and expressing-out myself. Thanks for your visit !! Contact : vinayvaidya111@gmail.com