Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 12, 2011

~~ Concerns-21 ~~


~~~~~~~~ Concerns-21~~~~~~~~~~~
________________________________
********************************





12062011
© Vinay Vaidya 

e to me
show details 7:46 PM (13 hours ago)
7:24 PM 
me: Hi,...!

e: hi

me: yesterday I wrote this one :
  
Some-one becomes silent.
It is a state, 
Which comes and goes away.
Some-one else is silence. 
He remains so,
Even if he talks silently,
Thinks aloud,
Or is just silent.
Remaining as silence only,
He transcends 'becoming'. 
He neither comes nor goes away.
7:25 PM 
e: great
7:26 PM 
me: Om Namah Shivaaya !

e: u r so excellent writer
  
har har mahadev
7:27 PM 
me: but I thought your silence may be disturbed
by my words, if I send this, 
so I didn't send yesterday !

e: no
  
it will not
  
ur presence or ur talk never displace me from silence.
7:28 PM 
even when u talk or i talk to u while talking i remain silent
  
i dont know how it happens n what the science behind it 
but i remain in the same state.
7:29 PM 
me: do you know the silence, which remains unaffected 
by whatsoever happens to the body, mind or the world around ?
7:30 PM 
e: yeah it is the observer which remain silent while observing 
everything.
7:31 PM 
me: does this observer comes or goes away, does it have a 
birth or death?

e: it doesn't matter what happen with body n mind it is just 
silent.
  
no
  
it does not
  
goes n come
7:32 PM 
neither take birth n died
7:33 PM 
me: great. I just trust you, because this thing is so rare,... 
and shall it remain there always or after some years or 
days will be replaced by the normal mind that becomes 
happy or sad, fearful or brave, anxious or worried ?
7:35 PM 
e: being happy and sad or fearful or brave,... is a state of 
mind.
7:36 PM 
not the state of the observer

me: And how it is related to you ? Is it your child or the 
Self , or something else ?

e: when mind observes the observer it becomes silent.
7:37 PM 
neither happy nor sad.
  
it is not my child.
  
it is Self.
  
it is Intelligence
7:38 PM 
me: O.K. it means the mind will get consumed by it, 
and as long as the mind 'is', this play will continue. 
Then some day, the mind will be exhausted.

e: yes

me: And what of you then ?
7:39 PM 
e: i m the observer
  
mind body thoughts;
 
-they are like layers over the observer.
7:40 PM 
to continue the dream of shiva once we get 
known with this truth
  
we get in shiva
7:41 PM
me: Let all other things that are not observer,
i.e. body, mind and their functions,
dissolve / merge into the observer. 
Yes. 
You realize you are Shiva only.

e: shall talk on mobile
7:42 PM 
me: just now ?

e: yes.

me: i have no balance, but let me call you with 
the land line, what is your number?
7:43 PM 
or you may call through your landline.
  


7:46 PM 
o.k. bye !

______________________________________
**************************************

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ujjain, m.p., India
My Prominant Translation-Works Are: 1.अहं ब्रह्मास्मि - श्री निसर्गदत्त महाराज की विश्वप्रसिद्ध महाकृति "I Am That" का हिंदी अनुवाद, चेतना प्रकाशन मुम्बई, ( www.chetana.com ) से प्रकाशित "शिक्षा क्या है ?": श्री जे.कृष्णमूर्ति कृत " J.Krishnamurti: Talks with Students" Varanasi 1954 का "ईश्वर क्या है?" : "On God", दोनों पुस्तकें राजपाल संस, कश्मीरी गेट दिल्ली से प्रकाशित । इसके अतिरिक्त श्री ए.आर. नटराजन कृत, श्री रमण महर्षि के ग्रन्थों "उपदेश-सारः" एवं "सत्‌-दर्शनं" की अंग्रेज़ी टीका का हिंदी अनुवाद, जो Ramana Maharshi Centre for Learning,Bangalore से प्रकाशित हुआ है । I love Translation work. So far I have translated : I Am That (Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj's World Renowned English/Marathi/(in more than 17 + languages of the world) ...Vedanta- Classic in Hindi. J.Krishnamurti's works, : i) Ishwar Kyaa Hai, ii)Shiksha Kya Hai ? And some other Vedant-Classics. I am writing these blogs just as a hobby. It helps improve my skills and expressing-out myself. Thanks for your visit !! Contact : vinayvaidya111@gmail.com