Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 4, 2010

vibgyor !!

~~~V i b g y o r !!~~


~~(R A I N B O W )~~




               *


______________________
**********************

I see you,
In the distant sky, 
On the Horizon,
Many a times so very close,
I felt like touching You !
They said;
"You are there  !"
But instead,
I found themselves there !
We have been playing this game since long,
Since times immemorial !
We have been pointing-out the way to it,
-To each-other,
-To one-another.
And every-one fell victim to this illusion,
That every-one else, except him/herself,
Is away from you !
You kept playing this game with us,
All the while !
It brings tears to the eyes of every-one,
-Until one is dead,
And the mourners,
Sometimes see a glimpse of you vibgyor,
In the tears of the dead !
And sometimes in the tears,
That the mourners themselves shed !!

______________________
**********************


                   *


*This poem was inspired from;
Arunachala-Akshara-Mana-Malai,
____________________________
#.86.Though Thou hast freed me free 
from the delusion (desire for the things
of the world) and made me mad for Thee, 
Thou hast not yet freed me from illusion,
"Avidya", (nescience), O Arunachala !!
[composed by Sri Ramana Maharshi,
in praise of Lord Arunachaleshwara(Shiva).]
_________________________________

2 comments:

Abha Mittal said...

very nice........ having a very deep meaning....... We keep looking for things at distant place while they are lying very close by.

Vinay Kumar Vaidya said...

Thanks Abha,
I just think why your comment escaped my eyes.
-vinay.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ujjain, m.p., India
My Prominant Translation-Works Are: 1.अहं ब्रह्मास्मि - श्री निसर्गदत्त महाराज की विश्वप्रसिद्ध महाकृति "I Am That" का हिंदी अनुवाद, चेतना प्रकाशन मुम्बई, ( www.chetana.com ) से प्रकाशित "शिक्षा क्या है ?": श्री जे.कृष्णमूर्ति कृत " J.Krishnamurti: Talks with Students" Varanasi 1954 का "ईश्वर क्या है?" : "On God", दोनों पुस्तकें राजपाल संस, कश्मीरी गेट दिल्ली से प्रकाशित । इसके अतिरिक्त श्री ए.आर. नटराजन कृत, श्री रमण महर्षि के ग्रन्थों "उपदेश-सारः" एवं "सत्‌-दर्शनं" की अंग्रेज़ी टीका का हिंदी अनुवाद, जो Ramana Maharshi Centre for Learning,Bangalore से प्रकाशित हुआ है । I love Translation work. So far I have translated : I Am That (Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj's World Renowned English/Marathi/(in more than 17 + languages of the world) ...Vedanta- Classic in Hindi. J.Krishnamurti's works, : i) Ishwar Kyaa Hai, ii)Shiksha Kya Hai ? And some other Vedant-Classics. I am writing these blogs just as a hobby. It helps improve my skills and expressing-out myself. Thanks for your visit !! Contact : vinayvaidya111@gmail.com