Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Puzzled! चकित!

Where is the Beginning,

Where is the end?

--

Journey unending! 

Journey unending!

--

There was a lake in my city;

There was a sky in that lake;

There was a cloud in that sky;

There was a city in that cloud!

There was a lake in that city;

There was a sky in that lake:

There was a cloud in that sky;

There was a city in that cloud!

So on searching on and on, I;

Lost the thread where-from Where-to, 

Was it started, where it would end, 

How long I would have to walk, 

Where-from where-to till the end!

Could someone help me out of this,

So I can reach my home, don't miss?!

*** 

और मेरी इस अंग्रेजी कविता का,

हिन्दी अनुवाद!

-----------©----------

कल्पनालोक! 

--

मेरे शहर में है एक सरोवर,  

उस सरोवर में है एक आकाश,

उस आकाश में है एक मेघ, 

उस मेघ में है एक शहर! 

उस शहर में है एक सरोवर, 

उस सरोवर में है एक आकाश,

उस आकाश में है एक मेघ,

उस मेघ में है एक शहर, 

हो रहा हूँ विस्मित मैं! 

कहाँ से प्रारंभ हुआ इसका, 

और कहाँ पर होगा अंत! 

काश कोई बतलाए मुझे! 

ताकि मैं लौट सकूँ घर अपने! 

***



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ujjain, m.p., India
My Prominant Translation-Works Are: 1.अहं ब्रह्मास्मि - श्री निसर्गदत्त महाराज की विश्वप्रसिद्ध महाकृति "I Am That" का हिंदी अनुवाद, चेतना प्रकाशन मुम्बई, ( www.chetana.com ) से प्रकाशित "शिक्षा क्या है ?": श्री जे.कृष्णमूर्ति कृत " J.Krishnamurti: Talks with Students" Varanasi 1954 का "ईश्वर क्या है?" : "On God", दोनों पुस्तकें राजपाल संस, कश्मीरी गेट दिल्ली से प्रकाशित । इसके अतिरिक्त श्री ए.आर. नटराजन कृत, श्री रमण महर्षि के ग्रन्थों "उपदेश-सारः" एवं "सत्‌-दर्शनं" की अंग्रेज़ी टीका का हिंदी अनुवाद, जो Ramana Maharshi Centre for Learning,Bangalore से प्रकाशित हुआ है । I love Translation work. So far I have translated : I Am That (Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj's World Renowned English/Marathi/(in more than 17 + languages of the world) ...Vedanta- Classic in Hindi. J.Krishnamurti's works, : i) Ishwar Kyaa Hai, ii)Shiksha Kya Hai ? And some other Vedant-Classics. I am writing these blogs just as a hobby. It helps improve my skills and expressing-out myself. Thanks for your visit !! Contact : vinayvaidya111@gmail.com