Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 26, 2010

ARUNACHALA.अरुणाचल

~~~~~ARUNACHALAअरुणाचल~~~~~
_________________________________
*********************************


From :
Sat-Darshana Bhashya
        And
Talks with Maharshi
(Talks with Sri Ramana Maharshi.)
By “K”.
The “Talks with Sri Maharshi “ are mainly selected from conversations that D  has had with Him since 1912. Some of these were later incorporated into the Ramana Geeta  and one or two booklets. These talks are given with a view to introduce the general reader to the main work, the philosophy of Sat-Darshan. The conversations with Sri Maharshi   have been generally in Tamil, intermixed with a few English and Sanskrit words. We do not say ‘you’ in talking to Him, nor does He refer to Himself as ‘I’. They are used here for the purpose of the English version. The name of D  is not mentioned as it it is considered unnecessary for the purpose of the subject.

A R U N A C H A L A.
 Let us open the “Talks” with prayer to the Divine Lord, Arunachala, (the glowing Peak of Light) hymned by the great seer (Sri Maharshi) in Aksharamanamalai. The chosen one :

“Cast Thy glance, fix Thine attention, give the touch, ripen me for the Grace of Thy Rule.”
***
“To be silent like a stone without blossoming-can it be Silence true, my Lord ?”
***
“I thought of Thee and was caught in Thy grace; and like the spider in his web, didst Thou keep me captive to take me at Thine hour.”
***
“Like the bee Thou stoodest face to face uttering : Ah, thou art not yet in bloom.”
***
“Take me into union : or I must perish with my body melted into water in the river of tears”.
***
“Speechless Thou didst utter : ‘stay there mute’ and Silence Thou wert”.
“In the Heart is the Conscious Light, the one Real; That art Thou.”
Not apart from Thee is there a marvelous Power !
Of this, an atom, prolific of shade-with awareness endued,
Itself, in the whirl of the unceasing present, is formed in the mirror of its own Thought-light.
Thus the Atom’s image is the wonderous world within;
And so is the outer world of sense.
O, Hill of Grace, on Thee the canvas, yet no separate from Thee,
Falls and glides the moving shade through mind the lens; but unmoved Thou art there”


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ujjain, m.p., India
My Prominant Translation-Works Are: 1.अहं ब्रह्मास्मि - श्री निसर्गदत्त महाराज की विश्वप्रसिद्ध महाकृति "I Am That" का हिंदी अनुवाद, चेतना प्रकाशन मुम्बई, ( www.chetana.com ) से प्रकाशित "शिक्षा क्या है ?": श्री जे.कृष्णमूर्ति कृत " J.Krishnamurti: Talks with Students" Varanasi 1954 का "ईश्वर क्या है?" : "On God", दोनों पुस्तकें राजपाल संस, कश्मीरी गेट दिल्ली से प्रकाशित । इसके अतिरिक्त श्री ए.आर. नटराजन कृत, श्री रमण महर्षि के ग्रन्थों "उपदेश-सारः" एवं "सत्‌-दर्शनं" की अंग्रेज़ी टीका का हिंदी अनुवाद, जो Ramana Maharshi Centre for Learning,Bangalore से प्रकाशित हुआ है । I love Translation work. So far I have translated : I Am That (Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj's World Renowned English/Marathi/(in more than 17 + languages of the world) ...Vedanta- Classic in Hindi. J.Krishnamurti's works, : i) Ishwar Kyaa Hai, ii)Shiksha Kya Hai ? And some other Vedant-Classics. I am writing these blogs just as a hobby. It helps improve my skills and expressing-out myself. Thanks for your visit !! Contact : vinayvaidya111@gmail.com